The Saito Network is launching its Ambassador Recruitment Program. The project will select 5 ambassadors, who will enjoy up to 100 USDT basic rewards and 100 USDT performance rewards every month. Please fill-up the application form here.
• Exclusive Access – You will be invited to special events, AMAs, Town Halls, and other awesome events & activities with other ambassadors and core members
• Ambassador’s Bounty – 100 USDT basic rewards + 100 USDT performance rewards per month; these bounties will be distributed on the 10th of each month.
• Epic Community – You will be a part of an awesome community and team who shares the same vision and commitment to deliver a better future for everyone
1. Promote Saito Network events & activities in different social media channels (wherever applicable).
2. Be proactive in entertaining, interacting, and creating knowledge-filled conversations in the community.
3. Educate the public and community about what Saito Network is all about – Brand awareness ( what it does, what it solves, how it’s different, etc).
4. Promote all Saito Network official social media channels (wherever applicable).
Everyone is welcome to be a part of the Saito Network community, but it requires dedication and hard work to become an Ambassador.
1. After submitting the application form, we will reach out to have a small chat regarding the responsibilities and expectations.
2. Please bear in mind that once approved, the applicant has to go through a testing phase to get to know the community, meet the team, learn what Saito Network is all about, familiarize responsibilities, tasks, and set goals.
3. After the testing phase, Saito team will evaluate the performance of the applicant to assess whether he/she is fit for the role.
4. Once the Saito team makes a vote, only then the applicant becomes an official Saito Network Ambassador.
About Saito Network
The Saito Network is a layer one blockchain that pays nodes in the P2P network instead of miners or stakers, delivering a permissionless and scalable network capable of powering decentralized versions of Twitter, Facebook and Amazon without the need for predatory monopolies in the network layer.
For more updates, please do follow Saito’s official social media pages: